The Heacock Flock


Saturday, June 14, 2014

Journey to Jaren

For years I have made a resolution to document my family through this blog.  It's been 2 years since my last blog post and when you wait 2 years to post something it better be big news!  Not that it's any surprise to most, Jeremiah and I are on a journey.  We are in the final stages of our international adoption process!  I hope to write out our story in detail....but for those of you who are reading this as a sneak peak to meet our littlest one, I can tell you this update.  We hope to have article 5 pick up this Thursday, June 19th.  From here we wait for TA (Travel Approval).  We have been told this can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks.  We are praying for 1-2 weeks!  Would you join us in praying for God's perfect timing? Until we have more travel information, here is Jaren.  He just turned 2 on June 2.  He's precious. We love him.  We have loved him since there was just a hope of him.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kelli, he is adorable. I am so excited for you and your family. Little Jaren will be so blessed by being apart of your family. I am praying.

    ReplyDelete